Our E-Design service is an inexpensive way to access professional interior design advice for a fraction of the price of full service interior design. This service is extremely convenient for our busy clients while still offering a personalised approach tailored to individual needs.
This service particularly suits:
- clients worldwide who are not in the Sydney metro area but who love The Little Design Corner style
- busy professionals who don't have time to meet in person
- parents who are busy with kids but want to get their home in order
- people who are happy to do the shopping and some of the legwork themselves
- clients who feel they keep buying furniture and accessories but never quite end up with the look they really wanted.
To find out more you can read all about our e-design process here.
Our E-Design service is available to clients worldwide. Although our studio is based in Sydney, Australia we have worked with clients all around the world and have a database of international suppliers that we can specify products from. Where possible we specify from local suppliers to save you on shipping hassles.
Step 1: Complete the questionnaire
Click here to fill in our questionnaire with details about your space, what you need to do, your budget and your likes/dislikes. Include some links to your Pinterest board(s) or images that you love.
Step 2: Email us measurements and photos or the room(s) you need help with
Measure your room, sketch it out on paper and take a photo of this to email to us. Also send us some photos of the room you need help with from all angles and corners. Instructions for this can be found here. Please email these to email@example.com
Step 3: Quote
We will come back to you with a quote for your project within 24 hours (normally sooner)
Step 4: Your design is created
Within the agreed timeframe you will receive your design concept package, straight to your inbox. This package includes a concept boards, complete shopping list with direct links to all furniture, art and accessories for you to purchase, paint colour suggestions, floor plan and access to our trade discounts (conditions apply). If you aren't happy with everything we've suggested we offer two revisions of the concept, so you can be 100% sure you're going to get a design you LOVE!
Step 5: Shop, install and enjoy :)
Once you're happy with your concept you can start purchasing and installing all your new bits and pieces.
In many instances I can recommended furniture and accessories only available to those in the design industry. Because of this you get access to bespoke pieces that most people don't have PLUS you can access my trade discounts, which can be up to 30-40% in some instances. Many clients find they redeem the design fee they've paid us once they start purchasing with our trade suppliers.
Each project is quoted individually, depending on how many rooms you need to do and how many hours we determine the project will take our designers, however, the pricing below will give you an approximate indication. Each pricing indicates per room. A discount may apply for more than one room.
ENTRANCE/HALLWAY/A BIT OF STYLING: $299/room
BEDROOM/STUDY/KIDS' SPACES: $429/room
KITCHEN/DESIGN CONCEPTS (e.g. fixture/fitting/materials selection): $469/room
LIVING/DINING/OPEN PLAN SPACES: $529/room
WHAT YOU GET:
- A mood board with the design concept, paint, flooring, window treatment, accessory and art suggestions (as applicable according to your needs)
- A shopping list with links to online stores to purchase all the furniture, art and accessories
- A floor plan
- Industry discounts with our trade partners - often up to 20-40% discount (conditions apply).