INTERIOR DESIGN + DECORATION SERVICES
WHAT WE CAN HELP WITH:
We partner with a range of consultants, suppliers and trades to offer a range of specialised interior design and decoration services. These include:
- internal space planning and concept development
- minor renovations (e.g. kitchens, bathrooms, home updates)
- custom joinery design (e.g. wardrobes, bookcases)
- selection of finishes + materials
- 3D perspectives/models of proposed designs
- colour consultations - interior + exterior
- sourcing furniture, art, fabric and accessories (with access to trade discounts)
- lighting plans and selection of light fittings
- custom window, cushioning and soft furnishings
- interior styling - furniture, art and accessory placement
- consultation, home preparation and styling for sale
We work in partnership with our preferred architect, joiner, draftsperson, builder and other consultants in order to access the appropriate trades and suppliers you will need for your interior design, decoration or renovation project.
To get started simply complete our form by clicking the button below and tell us about your project. We will get back to you within 24 hours with more information and an indicative design fee.
CASE STUDY: ROSEVILLE PROJECT
The brief for the Roseville project was to modernise a 100 year old Federation home to create a home for a family with an 'Australian modern' vibe but that still maintained the traditional features like the lead-light windows, ornate ceilings and fireplace.
The Little Design Corner was responsible for the entire transformation from concept development through to kitchen,bathroom and joinery detailing, selection of fixtures, fittings and finishes and finally sourcing of new furniture and styling accessories.
The transformation is unrecognisable and the home is happily being enjoyed by a young family of five.